What type of home insurance do you need?

There are many types of home insurance and you want to make sure you are properly protected for the type of insurance that you need.

Typically, here are the difference types of home insurance:

  • Homeowners Insurance
  • Condo Insurance
  • Landlord Insurance
  • Renters Insurance

Homeowner Insurance: If you own your home, you will typically need a homeowners insurance policy.

Condo Insurance: If you live in a condo (usually there are multiple units attached to each other), you will usually need a condo insurance policy.  If you need a condo insurance policy, you want to find out what your master HOA (home owner’s association) policy will cover.

Landlord Insurance: If your home is being rented out to tenants, you will want to get landlord insurance. Having a homeowner insurance policy will not properly protect you.  One of the most important coverages from this policy is the loss of rent coverage.

Renters Insurance: If you do not own the home that you live in, you will want to have a renters insurance policy to help cover your items.  Most times, it is required by landlords but it can also be very useful in the event your living area is uninhabitable from a loss.

If you are unsure which type of home insurance policy is right for you, feel free to give us a call at (626)399-7082.  We are more than happy to help you!

Get a Quote

Our team will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs.

Thank you for your message. It has been sent.
There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.

Contact us today!

CALL NOW: (626)399-7082